Career Opportunities at Skip Knoll, Inc.
- Erie's Best Professional Remodelers
With 30 years of experience, Skip Knoll Inc. Professional Remodeling continues to add value to properties throughout Erie County and beyond.
We are looking for a Designer/Sales Associate to join the team!
Primary duties for this position are:
- Creating and executing design concepts for all types of residential remodeling projects. The work includes (but not limited to) space planning, design details, full product selection plans
- Maintaining details of all product selections, purchasing of selections, keeping client updated on budget expenditures, visiting job site during construction to assist construction crew and ensure design implementation.
- Proposal writing
- Lead generation
- Customer service and showroom sales for cabinetry, tile, and flooring
- Jobsite visits, collaborating with production team, project photos
- Website maintenance updating information and photos
- Minimum 2 years of residential remodeling design experience
- Acute eye for space design and creative product and material selections
- Proficiency with CAD-based design software – SoftPlan preferred
- Proficient in other Microsoft Office applications
- Previous design experience
- Keen organizational and time planning skills
- Project budget development and management
- Must be a team player who is detail-oriented, have a positive attitude and understand the importance of customer service.
- Ability to work effectively with clients, team members, vendors and subcontractors.
- Bachelor's Degree desired, but will consider appropriate technical training and experience
Compensation and benefits are based on candidate's experience.
If you meet these requirements and feel you would be a great candidate for this position, please send your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.